Thursday, April 15, 2010

Apriltastic

Soooo... we have a pretty fun Weekend planned. Starting tonight with hang outs with Allie and little B. Then tomorrow I hope I can just hang tight and stay at home for a bit. Get some laundry and cleaning out of the way. (Which totally reminds me... I forgot to move my loads over this morning. Dang it.) Then Saturday, Momma, Amanda and I are gonna go to Ennis for the Bluebonnets festival!! I'm excited. I love mini road trips and festivals. Then sometime Saturday and/or Sunday I'm sure we're celebrating Austins birthday. The big 22. Lol. Freaking baby. I'm sure we'll have lots of pics, just dont know when I'll be able to upload them. I'll try though. Maybe Sunday. Hope you have a fun weekend TOO!

Sooo I'll leave you with some pics of my doggies. The just get cuter and cuter.

Quinn laughing and having a good time.
Rascal tuckered out but still handsome.
Squish... doing what he does best. Being terrifyingly attractive.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Remember sunscreen! I don't want krispy kritters! I hope it is a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love those pictures of the poopers. They're my fav.

    ReplyDelete