Friday, August 20, 2010

Whoops!

So since I was off on Tuesday I forgot to update you... I didnt check my weight that day but I checked on Wednesday or Thursday and I was like 2 or 3 lbs down. I think my problem is the weekends! I'll do ok with food throughout the week but come the weekend and it's all down hill. Eatting out, maybe a drink or some form of liquid calories. BOOO is what I say about evil tempting my weekends.
In other news I had a lot of fun this last week even though it seems to be dragging on... It's finally Friday!

So a week ago today Amanda and I went to the Ranger's game!
It was tons of fun even though it was supposed to be 106 with a heat index of 111.

It was breezy and everything so it was quite enjoyable.

This is the only picture from my phone even though it's not a really good one of either of us!

On Tuesday I went to the Jack Johnson Concert
with Kelsey and Kathy after taking a much needed day off work! My alergies have been acting up like crazy so I called in...
This is a picture of the impending doom cloud looming over our outdoor lawn seats. It only rained on us for 5 mins and it was pretty light so it wasnt too bad. Then it stopped a little before the actual concert started.
It was super tons of fun and I'm really happy I got to go!

My camera takes really distored pics at night with the flash on but it's better than nothing. Kelsey took much better pics with her actual camera... but these are mine so here ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment