Monday, September 27, 2010

5k #1

Well... technically #2 b/c we did the Susan G Komen back in April? I don’t know... but this is the first one of the several I’m hoping to do before the year is up and even some into next year. I figured to track a few different measurements of improvement I’d track my distance (which will pretty much be the same for all the races but I might up the ante a little later), my time and my weight. The race was fun, but as soon as we got there and picked up our registration packets it started to pouring... torrential rain. But the race still went on and we sloshed through 2 feet of running water while walking up hills at some points. I hoping that b/c we were at a disadvantage this time, my stats will improve some next time.

Rahr Oktoberfest 5k, benefiting Habitat for Humanity, 9/25/10:
Distance: 3.1 Miles

Time: 53:57


Rank: 694 out of 745.


Weight: 248




1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about this. I want to see where we can go from here. I also love that our after picture is still cute even though we're soaking wet, tired and sore.

    ReplyDelete