Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mid-December update…

Amanda and I made an advent calendar for mom and so far we’ve had a game night, walked down town Grapevine, saw a lighted boat parade and attended a Christmas choir concert. This weekend we’re going to Frisco Square to see their lights, back to Grapevine for the ICE! exhibit, have a fancy dinner at Mom’s house, since carols on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas with family.

Today at work we had our Holiday Celebration… everyone brought two dozen cookies. One dozen to sample, one dozen to gift. We started cookie grazing around 9am… by 11am we were in the meeting room waiting on Pei Wei for our group lunch. We sat, ate and talked until after 1:30, then we cookie exchanged and left. This isn’t even all of the cookies we “sampled”


On a personal note, I have two job interviews tomorrow. Actually two “second” interviews tomorrow. The first one is at 9am and it’s for a local job that my manager wants me to go for. The second one is at 1pm and it’s for the job in Austin that I first interviewed at almost two months ago. It was the end of October and now it’s the middle of December so it’s gone on for quite a while. Hopefully I’ll hear something about either or both really quick, preferably the job in Austin first since it’s still my ideal position.

Anyway… Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment