Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So this is the New Year…

It’s only the 5th, but I feel like so much has changed. The big thing being that I accepted a job in Austin, Texas. So not only is this a new year, it’s going to be a new year, in a new city with a new job. Eeeeeek! A lot of change all at once. Right now we’re trying to pack up my current apartment so I can be ready to start moving in by the 15th. I don’t actually start the new job until the 24th but I need that week to get settled. I have no clue what this year is going to bring but hopefully the change is good and everyone will be happy and healthy. I know I’m going to be on the road a lot more even if it’s just little trips to and from Dallas – or maybe down to Corpus or San Antonio… I didn’t really make a new years resolution, except to make sure I stay in touch with my friends and family while I’m away but I don’t think I’m going to have a problem with that. As always I want to loose weight but that’s so generic. How about you? Any resolutions…
To leave you with a pic from the Christmas Season...
Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment