Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy June

It's officially hot freaking texas summer season... and that means I'm going to be even less social than normal! JK. I've already found 3 meet ups to do this up coming week. I logged on b/c I wanted to find something to do tonight but no luck. However, there is a movie in the park on Tuesday, a trailer food outing on Thursday and a Jazz brunch on Sunday. I don't know if I'm actually going to any of them or not but I'm going to try. Socialize, Amber... socialize. It's my new mantra... Like it? There is generally so much to do but it seems like my schedule doesn't match up well. Like things start at 5:60 or 6 on a week day and I get off at 5... or later depending.

My socialness today was goodwill/mall shopping alone and now interneting at starbucks. I might go to a church tomorrow. We'll see.

Hope my lovely's are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I am not excited about this summer! SO HOT! I did tell Manda today that I am totally game to come down for your birthday, just need a firm date so I can arrange someone to take Leland :) You can do it! You can be Social! I know it!

    ReplyDelete