Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exxxxxciting!

Ok… maybe not so many X’s b/c we all know my life is not X-Rated but still. I’m excited about this!

Colored pens to make the work day go by faster!

Dogs that lay on their sides/schlep over…. Such cute droopy faces!




Also new quotes from cute dogs: “there once was a noody named jackalope‏…”
This provided quite the hardy laugh from Amanda and I at lunch on Tuesday.


Annnd…. New Goals! I know it’s not new but it’s the first time I’ve spent anytime looking into and I’m in LOVE with Hungry Girls simple swaps. It’s a lot like “Eat This, Not That” but most of the “Eat This” dishes are recipes for you to make your own. Hints where the goal comes in. I’m not a cook or a baker or even a simple mix it up-er. So my goal is to make something new everyday. I don’t know for how long but I’m hoping I’ll work out my kitchen kinks and get a few recipes down as my tried and true’s and delectable defaults and can whip something up if need be.

If you haven’t browsed around on the page, please do… this is where I was getting most of the swap ideas from: http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/index.php?start=0&page=1

1 comment:

  1. THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE ONCE WAS A NOODY NAMED JACK-A-LOPE! Oh Quinn, how you always amuse me.

    ReplyDelete