Thursday, May 5, 2011

One down, two to go

...months that is. Until my 25th birthday. Not to the day, but round about. I bring this up because it was a month a go today that I had my "orientation" with the personal trainer at 24 hour fitness. He called again today to let me know it was a month to the day and wanted to know if I wanted to come in for new measurements and personal trainer peer pressure. I havent called him back.

I didnt do very well this month. I've probably only lost 2 or 3 pounds... what a drag. I know I had my lapses... like today for example. I brought my lunch but my co-worker didnt so we went out. It's Cinco De Mayo so we got Mexican... which means chips and queso. So then when someone had cake at work I had two slices!! And I wonder why I cant lose weight.

Anyway when I was talking to the personal trainer and he was asking about my goals and what my motivation this time was and I told him my birthday... I'd love to be under 200 by then. But that just isnt gonna happen. I mean, I've got a ways to go and with my "count-em-on-one-hand" weight loss this month I'm just thinking that's never going to happen.

But never say never. So to combat my chips and queso and two slices of cake - I did my second C25K week 1 intervals training this week. I'm probably not going to do it tomorrow.

I have an actual 5k on Saturday so we'll see if I can do it again then. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment