Wednesday, March 31, 2010

lah tea dah

So... not much is really going on but I'm kinda bored and wanted to add a post. I always feel akward doing stuff like this or playing on FB at work b/c ppl can see me and they give me dirty looks. :/

Anyway - so sum up March since I left it off. Amanda's bday was a blast. Good turn out of ppl. Not too much drama. Super fun with games and drinks. All over good time. :)

The weather is starting to look up so - even though I really wanted to take today off and spend it outside, I came to work. BOOOO! It's ok. After work we can spend outside. Amanda and I both have to get our cars inspected today. I bet it's going to be a mad house anywhere we go b/c of all the other procastinators. But after that it's all fun in the sun!

Not a lot going on next month I think, but we'll see what comes around.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so good... I think the last time we let it go like 3 or 4 months out... because when I first moved here this old man with a cigar hangin out of his mouth was telling me how you have a months grace period so every time I think... I am just going to use the grace period and then life takes over... always an interesting thing!

    ReplyDelete