Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March

Soooo March is generally one of my fav months. I have no plans to change this but have to admit it has not started off with a bang. Granted we are only 3 days in... but I'm in a down and out mood and just over all not feeling it. With that said there are a lot of things to look forward to this month... Sam and Pam moving out here (will at least be very different and interesting), Irish Fest, Saint Pattys Parade and Amanda's 25th bday bonanza... there is also this thing I don’t have much info on but am interested in at Fair Park called Lone Star State Fest. It’s the last weekend in March so we’ll see if I end up doing anything for it.

Today is crazy busy but since I’m not really feeling it I thought I’d take a minute for myself (and fill you in). Have a nice rest of the week… I’m gonna try to do the same myself.

1 comment: