Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My most fav person is having a birthday...

... that's right. It's you, Amanda!! :)

And in honor of your day I'm updating my blog. Today isn’t so bad... but the month of March hasn’t gotten much better overall. In last blog I talked about a few upcoming events:

Sam and Pam moving - awkward. love them to death but it's so weird having them at mom's house all the time. It's most different than awkward... but sometime a combo of the two.
Irish Fest - missed it
St Pattys Parade - missed it
Amanda's birthday - TODAY! Celebrating it in full swing at work. This morning we got up and went to Denny’s for her free bday grand slam. Got to work right on time. Had delicious chicken salad sandwiches at lunch (thanks, Linn). Plans for after work: Check on the pooches. Get pedi/mani. CCA for a table I hope they still have b/c she wants its. Dinner with Mom, Sam and Pam. Cake and Presents. A fairly action packed day, don’t ya think?

Later in the month - Amanda's actual party. Should be a blast. I still don’t know what I'm gonna be... or how to dress up.

Just for redundancy - Happy Birthday Amanda!!! Hope 25 treats you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment